CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Charlie Tyson

Before I forget: we can now tell everyone Charlie has deployed with his unit. Aside from that we are not allowed to give out too much information. We cannot say where or for how long. We can tell you he has called several times now and is doing very well. He sounds up beat and encouraged. Please continue to pray for his safety and health.

If you would like to write him or send him something in the mail, send me an email and I will give you his mailing address.

2 comments:

Ashley Matteo said...

hey
i am glad to hear that charlie is doing well over there and please let me know of an address i can mail stuff to.thanks
ashley

Lisa and Josh said...

Praying for Charlie! Would love his address if you could email it to me!