CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Ranger School

Dave started Ranger School yesterday. He was excited and nervous all at the same time. I haven't heard anything from him and do not expect to. With Ranger School, no news is good news. If I do hear from him it means something went wrong and he is either being dropped or recycled. I am praying I do not hear from him. =)

I have a rough idea of what his address will be:
2LT Tyson, David
4th Ranger Training Battalion
ATTN: 001-09, ??????? (I don't know what company he is in)
10850 Schneider Road
Fort Benning, GA 31905

I will update this address as soon as I know what company he is in. If you would like to know exactly what he is doing, you can click on the video link on the right side of this page "Ranger School" videos from YouTube. And you can visit the Ranger School Homepage for more information. Please pray for favor from the guys in his squad and the Ranger Instructors (RI's), for protection over his body (from sickness and/or injury), for strength and energy, endurance, rest, etc.

In other news: please also be praying for Jon and Charlie as they are getting ready to deploy with their units. I can't give dates or more information over the internet or in writing, but we can talk about it. I may have to make this blog by invitation only as the security clearance continues to change. There is a lot I am learning about what we can and cannot talk about. Send me an email letting me know you still want to see this and I will make sure I add your email address to the list. My email is teamtyson@gmail.com.

Thank you for your continued prayer and support. I'm sorry this is so brief, I have a lot going on that I need to tend to. I will write more and post pictures from the past few weeks later this week.

God bless you!

1 comments:

Lisa and Josh said...

We are praying for Dave and will be praying for Jon and Charlie as well! God bless you all!