CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 17, 2008

Dave's Address

We received Dave's address and have pasted it below. The missing information from the previous post is highlighted green. Please send Dave a note of encouragement. It can be as simple as a small prayer, your favorite scripture passage, or a full blown letter. I know he would love to have any encouragement he can get. He is averaging 3 +/- hours of sleep/personal time each day, so I do not expect to hear much of anything from him. I also know that will leave him little time to read any scripture.
If you do send him anything, make sure it does not contain magazine or newspaper clippings, etc. You can send him brownies or cookies, goodies, etc. but they will be held until the end of each phase. I will see him for a few hours (less than 8) towards the end of October (end of Phase I) for restocking on supplies. I will have the lovely duty of doing his laundry. Keep in mind over the last week he may have had one shower. :) I don't expect him to take anymore unless he swims through a creek or pond.
Please continue to keep him in your prayers. Thank you. God bless you.

2 LT David Tyson
4th RTB
RN-162,Class 01-09
10850 Schneider Road
Fort Benning, GA 31905

0 comments: