CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 24, 2008

Then and Now..

Wowzers!!! I cannot believe my sweet, innocent niece is in the third grade. Leah R. Haynes, aka: Leah the Beah. It is amazing how quickly time flies. She is supposed to still be this sweet, innocent little girl pictured on the above. This picture was taken in 2001 when she drank out of a sippy cup, wore diapers and her daddy's big ears were very apparent.
Fast forward 7 years: Leah is now 8 years old. Leah has outgrow her diapers and sippy cup: traded them in for Hannah Montana's wig and microphone. She now enjoys having the ability to choose the color of rubber bands on her braces
(favorite color to get is pink). And of course, she loves anything Hannah Montana and The High School Musical movies. Pretty much anything Disney related, she enjoys. This second picture is her third grade fall picture. Leah was recently named "Student of the Week" at her school in ABQ, NM. The Lord has blessed our family so much through Leah. I am very proud of her and love her very much.
I would love to say she gets her sweet spirit, great intelligence and beautiful looks from her Auntie Carrie, but that would be far from the truth (Praise the Good Lord - it would be scary having two of me running around).
I hope you enjoy the pictures. I have other family news coming soon from Oahu, HA. I just need a little more time to get them downloaded, etc. I will try to have it done by the end of this weekend.

0 comments: