CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 14, 2008

"We're Half Way There...


Whooooaaa, Livin' On A Prayer..."
Thank you Bon Jovi.
Well, I have yet to hear from Dave, which is good in a weird and twisted way. They say in Ranger School, no news is good news. His 8 hour pass at the end of Benning Phase came and went rediculously too fast. It was more like a 7 hour pass, but I will take what I can get. Since then, I have received one letter from him that was written on the bus ride to Camp Merrill, Dahlonega, GA. Click on the link provided to see a picture of about where he is camping out right now.
Lord willing, next Saturday Dave should be on a bus ride down to Eglin AFB, Florida. I am praying he gets a first time GO on all his missions during this phase and that he does not get peered out. I will let you know as soon as I know something.
I do not have much else to report. The rest of the family seems to be trucking along. Sorry I'm a slacker. Oh, and here is the video on YouTube showing what Dave is learning in Boy Scouts, I mean Ranger School. :)

1 comments:

Natalie said...

Carrie!! I'm not sure how I found your blog but I did and I'm so glad! I hope you are doing well. I will have to back read to catch up on your life. Take care!!