CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

On to Florida!!!

Woohoo! Praise the good Lord! Dave was able to call me tonight for a few minutes (less than 10) to let me know he is moving on to Florida Phase at Eglin AFB, Florida!!! I was so excited. I'm afraid I scared some of the customers standing in line I was running around like a little school girl crying, squealing and grinning frome ear to ear. He is still sick but seemed to be in high spirits. He wanted me to thank you all for your prayers. I know we talked for 10 minutes, but I can't think of what we talked about - its all a blur. =)
He did say the training is supposed to be getting tougher this phase. If Benning/Darby Phase is a "Crawl" and Mtn. Phase is "Walk" then Florida/Swamp Phase is "Run." My personal motto is to not run unless someone is chasing me, but then again he did sign up for this crazy roller coaster of a ride. I love him so much and cannot wait to see him. I am praying he graduates December 12, 2008. Unfortunately we will not know for certain if he is graduating until the day before. If you want to know, let me know and I will send you a text/email as soon as I find out.
I'm sorry I am not very articulate this evening/morning. I just got home from work and am ready to go to sleep. I am sure I will edit this tomorrow.
THANK YOU!!! so very much for praying for my beloved husband. I cannot thank you enough. If I don't get the chance: HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! Know we are thankful for you!!! I pray God blesses you with a fantabulous Thanksgiving/Turkey Day!!!

2 comments:

Shireen said...

Good Saturday morning!

NO NEED TO EDIT THIS POST!!! :) It's PERFECT! ;) It's you in your excitement and joy!

Russell and I just read this together!!! YAY!!! I'm so excited for you guys, Carrie, and I'm particularly excited that you're awaking with a SMILE on your face this morning and tomorrow and the next and the next.... ;) in the knowledge that, yet again, our God is so faithful.

ENJOY this news and your latest conversation with your beloved, sweet sister. Let the Lord love on you as you go about your tasks to His glory!

Let the people who come and go to Starbuck's :) wonder why this young lady is so very joyful! We know it's all b/c of Him!

Love you! XOXOXOXOXOXO....

Ridley said...

That is great news! Gabe and I are very glad he is out of the mountains. Hang in there. We'll talk soon. Laura