CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 22, 2008

Morton's Neuroma

I think that's how you spell it: Morton's Neuroma. That is what I had. To me it was like walking on golf balls in each foot. I'm not sure of the details, but you can click on the link and follow which ever google page you would like to know more. =) I just knew it hurt to run or do any cardio on my feet.
Now I have new wheels and a walker...oh yeah and some super cool shoes. Don't be jealous for you too can have all this and more. Email me for details. :)

CAUTION!!!!! WARNING!!!! The following pictures may not be suited for the weak hearted. hehehehe



My personal nurse, Carey D. Haynes. Hehehehe. He is doing such a loverly job. =)




The feet of Frankenstein. The lovely orange color was a gift from the Versed fairies.

2 comments:

Lisa and Josh said...

Oh my gosh, Carrie! OUCH! I didn't know you were having surgery on your feet! I thought it was your back that was messed up! Geez, you're just falling apart, aren't you? Poor girl! We'll be praying for a quick and easy recovery for you! And we hope you and Dave have a fabulous Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Shireen said...

YUCK! I'd be one of the weaker ones in seeing these pics. Yikes!

Carrie! I'm sorry you had to go through this, but I am thankful you're recovering with your HUBBY and family!! :)

I'm SO excited to be with you and Dave tomorrow! May the Lord BLESS our time together! In Jesus' name I pray! AMEN!

Love you! XOXOXOXOXOXO