CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Graduation Information

On the Ranger School webpage is a map and directions to the graduation site. It is a power point file you will need to download in order to print it off. It is a pretty good map and directions, better than I could give.

Click on Graduation to open the link.

If you need more information or help, please email me or call me. Love you and can't wait to see you in a few days.

Also, quick update on the back: I'm still in lots of pain, but able to move!! The Lord is good. I am able to walk to the restroom, kitchen, etc. but I am still tiring out quickly. To my beloved parents: don't worry I am lying down right now as I write this...I promise I am not doing anything major...just trying to loosen up and keep the stiffness at bay. I'll keep you updated. Love you!

1 comments:

Ridley said...

I hope you two have a Merry Christmas together. Gabe and I are very proud of him. Congrats! I will be back in Birmingham in about two weeks. Gabe is off to Iraq. Call if you are in the area. Talk to you soon. Laura and Gabe