CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

WAAAHOOO!!!!!


We have a new Ranger in the family by the name of David J. Tyson!!! He is approximately 20 pounds lighter but still the same goof ball...I mean amazing man we all know him to be. =)
He was not able to talk very long, but he did confirm he is graduating this Friday at 10am (EST) - be there at 9:30 b/c seating is limited. Thank you for your prayers, the Lord heard them and answered!!!
Two songs come to mind and are playing over and over again in my head...

"I'M SO EXCITED AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT..."

"PRAISE THE LORD O MY SOUL! AND ALL THAT IS WITHIN ME BLESS HIS HOLY NAME!!!"

ps. I hurt my back again and have been in bed the last two days. Please pray I get back on my feet quickly. I want to be able to drive down to Benning early to see Dave on his daily passes before graduation and I want to be able to walk at his graduation. =(

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

Congrats on Graduating from Ranger School! I had a friend who graduated from it, so I totally know what a big HUGE deal that is. Thanks for your sweet comment on our blog! Hope you guys are doing well also!