CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 2, 2009

Hawaii - Schofield Barracks

Home
Ko Olina
Ko Olina
North Shore


Hi guys! Sorry it has taken me so long. I know I have a LOT of catching up to do. I am and have been in a hotel pretty much since the last blog in December. The internet speed has been so slow it makes it incredibly difficult to even email. This will be short and sweet until I we move in to our home at the end of March and get everything up and going.

Dave has "in-processed" but I'm still not sure what he is or will be doing. I'm not sure he even knows. :) We do know he will be with the 25th ID, 2nd Brgd- Striker Combat Team.

The Lord has been blessing us in His perfect timing with getting everything settled. I don't know how people make it without the Lord. He has allowed us to find a beautiful home within our budget, good reliable transportation, and wonderful times with family. My youngest brother and his wife are stationed here: Zac and Sissy. They have been such a HUGE help. When we first got here, Sissy literally drove us all over the island helping us to find a home and a car. She was very selfless in her time and energy.

2 comments:

gracepurtell said...

Girlie-Lovin' the pics and trying not to be jealous at the same time. The house is beautiful as well as the landscape. So glad to know ya'll are enjoying it and about ready to be settled-yeah!! Love and miss you! I am headed to Birmingham this weekend and hate that you aren't there anymore =( i guess that means me and steve will have to visit =)
hugs to you all!

Lisa and Josh said...

I don't know how I missed this post...but I am just now seeing it for the first time! Wow...your place is BEAUTIFUL!!! I hope you guys are doing fabulous in Hawaii! We miss you and pray for you daily! Please post more pics when you can...I'd never tire of those gorgeous pics!