CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Prayer Request...

My sweet neighbor below had a miscarriage today. She has two children: ages 2 (Tori) and 3(Tyson - oddly enough her maiden name was Tyson). Her husband, Randy is in Dave's class (BOLC II) and is therefore in the field (no communication or way to get in touch with him). Our other neighbor went to visit family in Dallas this week with the guys being away, so it is just me and her (and the kids). Her name is Catherine.
I cannot imagine how lonely she must feel or the pain that can be overwhelming. Praise the Lord she knows, believes and trusts in the Lord. I'm in the middle of making dinner for all of us and will go back downstairs to serve dinner to her and the kids. Please pray the Lord gives me words to encourage and comfort her, and/or wisdom and discernment to know when to be quiet and not say anything. I know we are so inadequate. I am still getting to know her, so it is difficult for me to read her. I'm not sure what she would want me to do or if she would even ask for help.
Please pray for her heart, her thoughts, and her healing. I am praying she feels the Lord's presence through this difficult time. I am praying she feels the warmth of His embrace, that His peace would wash over he like a warm blanket.
Even more thankful for you all and the love the Lord has given us for one another. You are such a blessing in my life! I love you! God bless you!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

knowing the pain she feels I am praying for your precious friend...

Lisa and Josh said...

Josh and I will be praying for her. That must be so difficult! You are so sweet, Carrie, and just by being there for her, you will offer her all she needs! You are always in my thoughts and prayers!